21” Vacuuming Surface Cleaner
Eliminate overspray while pressure washing sidewalks, warehouse floors, tile surfaces and more. Sanitize with up to 250°F as fast as you can walk, and have dry floors in minutes! Crazy faster than mop and bucket on tile and grout jobs – great for compelling demos! Can be used up to 250°F for melting ice and eliminating slip hazards during winter cleaning or inside commercial freezers.
The MOST important reason to own one of these is “instant-capture”, but when you see your “quality of clean” improve too, don’t be surprised. The vacuum draws the water away from the spray area, removing the water-puddle, thus allowing better spray-Impact and a faster-spinning spray-bar.
When the pressure washing and wash water control are done simultaneously, there’s NO rinsing required – and the net increase in work-speed quickly pays for the equipment!
● Quick-couple trigger handle for easy removal and attachment of spray wand without damaging ball valves
● Powerful 2-armed spray bar (includes 2503 nozzles)
● High pressure water filter insures clean spray nozzles
● Hand held “SideKick” wand in conveniently located holster for spot-cleaning
● Triple vacuum intake tubes remove 90-98% of dirty wash water during cleaning
● Stainless steel outer shell for added strength and rust resistance
● Wheeled carriage for easy portability over uneven terrain, and minimizing back strain while the vacuum sucks against the ground
● Pictured with gauge kit, sold separately (see Surface Cleaner Gauge Kit)
● Max PSI: 5000
● Max GPM: 8
● Max temp: 250°F
● Deck diameter: 21"
● Vertical height: 56.5"
● Ship weight: 39 lbs.
● Requires only 170 CFM (but 5.5 to 6.5 gpm is best for 98% capture)