40” Triple-Wide Vacuuming Surface Cleaner
Eliminate over-spray while pressure washing shopping centers, flat-work, warehouse floors, tile surfaces, etc. production style! Sanitize with up to 250°F at 20,000 to 40,000 sq ft. per hour, and have dry floors in minutes! Crazy fast work speed – great for compelling demonstrations!
The MOST important reason to own one of these is “instant-capture” for controlling over-spray, but when you see your “quality of clean” improve too, don’t be surprised. The vacuum draws the water away from the spray area, removing the water-puddle, thus allowing better spray-impact and a faster-spinning spray-bar.
When the pressure washing and wash water control are done simultaneously, there’s NO rinsing required – and the net increase in work-speed quickly pays for the equipment!
● Triple-wide 40" vacuuming deck
● Powerful 2-armed spray bars for applications requiring up to 10 gpm, includes
25° spray nozzles and hi-volume connect hose.
(use 2-armed spray bars with higher temp (up to 250°F) and reduced flow
applications, as with interior cleaning where maximum capture is required)
▪ Optional triple 3-arm spray bars for applications up to 20+ gpm available at no additional charge (includes 25° spray nozzles) (specify!)
(use 3-armed spray bars for applications where work-speed & forward
motion is required ..but even still high-temp is easier to completely reclaim)
▪ Uses ¼” MPT nozzles
▪ Includes 3 DYC height-adjustable swivels
▪ Specify nozzle size! (available in #1.5 or #2.0)
(contact us after placing your order if you need larger nozzles to
achieve the maximum flow rate of 20+ gpm)
► Refer to nozzle chart for your specific application if you're unsure
● Triple rear vacuum ports (for reclaiming in forward motion)
● Inner and outer skirts (for preventing over-spray)
● Dual inlets for multiple machine feed, each with high-pressure filters (to insure
clean spray nozzles)
● Dual high-pressure connect hoses
● 1:3 Vacuum hose manifold with 3ea. vacuum connect hoses
● 4ea. height adjustable 4" caster wheels
● Includes partial mounting hardware with 2ea. 18" attaching arms
▪ Use as trailing arms for mounting underneath mower.
his surface cleaner was built to be or use as trailing arms when mounting
▪ Use as extension arms when mounting in the front of the mower. This
surface cleaner was built to be mounted under a mower, so if it's mounted to
the front the driver must be extra cautious during operation, especially on
▪ Custom application mounting hardware available (call for details!)
► Pictured with push bars, available for additional $199 (specify!)
● Max PSI: 5000
● Max GPM: 20+ (12 to 16 gpm is best for 98% capture)
● Max Temp: 250°F
● Deck Diameter: 40"
● Requires 350-650 CFM
► This is for forward motion reclaim only, because of this it requires less CFM
than a surface cleaner that reclaims in both forward and reverse directions.
It's also lighter weight and more compact (fewer hoses, etc.).
► Keep in mind, the larger the surface cleaner deck, the more it will dislike
uneven surfaces! Plan accordingly! Surface cleaners work BEST on FLAT
► Lower flow and higher temperatures are MUCH easier to reclaim with, and is
recommended for 98% instant capture.
** THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON THIS ITEM **