Batch Treatment Flocculant System
● 300 Gallon Batch Tank
● Sump Pumps (2)
● ½ HP Mixer with Stainless Steel Motor
● Set of 5 (five) #2 Bag Filters
● Triple-Step Powdercoated Frame
● Sump pump from wash bay delivers wash water to holding tank.
● Overflow causes alarm light on control panel to illuminate.
Step 1. Push to start Mix Tank “Fill,” which will run as allowed by the
Step 2. Add 1 (one) pound Clay Flocculant in mix-tank and push Mixer “Start”
▪ Allow batch to settle, until there is clear separation.
▪ NOTE: The system has a delay-off of 6 minutes.
Step 3. Open decant valve and drain off clear water, then immediately
proceed to Step 4.
Step 4. Open sludge valve, allow tank to drain sludge and remaining water
through sludge bag filter.
▪ The sump pumps in the lower compartment will automatically move
the water into the holding tank for recycling through cleaning
equipment, or landscape irrigation.
Step 5. Dump sludge bags into dumpster every 4 (four) batches.
Total time-per-batch: 15 minutes (approx.)
(larger tank sizes available for bigger batches)
After processing, as the processed water falls into the catch basins where the level control pump delivers good water through the screen and 100 micron filter into recirculation tank. The recirculation pump keeps water moving to delay stagnation, and allows flow back into catch basins where water is again pumped out, thru filters, into recirculation tank. Then your PCU (Pressure Cleaning Unit, i.e. your pressure washer) draws water (gravity fed) from recirculation tank.
On stationary wash-rack systems, recycling occurs as reclaimed water is re-used through the wash system, and make-up water keeps a minimum level in the recirculation tank for continuous supply to the PCU.
This is the simplest and least expensive way of all filtration for reuse systems ‒ and nothing is easier to service!
● Measures (as pictured) approximately 37" (L) x 37" (W) x 125" (H)
RECOMMENDED UPGRADES / ACCESSORIES:
● O-Zone generator to prevent stagnation of longer-term storage of water without the need for a chemical drip.
● And many sizes of holding tanks!
● PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
● After you check out we will begin production on your order. When your order is ready we will contact you with the freight amount for payment.
● All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. PressureWasher.net ships internationally with R&L Carriers. We do NOT mark-up freight, but we do get very competitive rates. Please contact us if you would like to use your own carrier.
● ORDER CANCELLATION ON ANY PRODUCTION ORDER AFTER 24 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE!
● There is a 10-14 day lead time for production on most machine orders. Common inventory items may ship faster.
● Rush orders available for an additional fee, contact us for details.