SGV4-29 Stationary Vacuum System
Sirocco™ SGV series vacuums are the most affordable, effective, multi-function vacuum systems on the market. Whether you’re cleaning tile floors, parking garages, or reclaiming fleet wash water, the SGV gas engine vacuums perform the job quickly and efficiently. With our equipment, EVERY demo is a compelling demo! It’s all about work-speed for the best possible profitability!
● 29/26.5 HP Kohler EFI Fuel Injected Engine (with key switch, battery cables, and remote battery mounting hardware) – ultra quiet and dependable, providing years of reliable service!
● Remote 5 Gallon Low Profile Fuel Cell
● 4'' Sutorbilt Blower (high-lift version, with oil-level sight glass, dual-inlet manifold system with dual 1.5' vacuum relief, 1/8'' vac gauge, and camlock male inlets)
● 2 – 5ft. Hi Temp 2.5'' Connect Hoses (with 2'' camlock F x mpt adapters)
● 2 – 30 Gallon Vacuum Waste Tanks (with snap-lock lid and beefy handles, dual 2'' camlock male inlets, 1.25" mpt tank drain with plug, camlock F x hose barb adapter for #1 inlet, camlock F cap for #2 inlet, and 115vAC automatic pump out)
● 1 – Externally-Mounted XHD Check Valve (with 1.5' camlocks, and camlock F x hose barb adapter)
● 1 – High-Volume Slide-in Filter
● 1 – 100ft. Vacuum Hose (with cuffs)
● 1 – 2'' Aluminum Hose Coupler (barb x barb)
● 1 – Choker Valve
● 2 – Puddle Suckers
● 2 – 18" Silt Filters
● 2 – 48" Silt Filters
● 3 – 18” Sand Snakes (just fill with sand, not included)
● 3 – 48” Sand Snakes (just fill with sand, not included)
● 1 – Hard Surface Vac Wand with 14'' Squeegee Head and 2'' hose cuff x 1.5'' tool adapter
● Vibration Isolators with mounting hardware for quiet operation
● Camlock hose attachments make quick and easy setup of jobs
● Operating Instructions and Warning Sheets
NOTE: Requires CARB Certified fuel tank if purchasing for use in California!
● Rated 500 cfm at 16'' mercury lift (continuous)
We don’t cut corners on HP per cfm’s because the extra HP delivers the cfm’s through a longer 2” hoses. Our SGV systems suck very hard and can collapse a 55 gallon drum, so we use extra sturdy D.O.T. approved 30 gallon XHD “waste-hauling drums”. These are sand-blasted, rust protected and powder-coated to maintain abuseability, and appearance for many years.
● Ship Weight: approx. 550 lbs.
● SC21V – 21" Vacuuming Surface Cleaner
● Secondary Silencers (for engine and vacuum blower)
● Larger Fuel Cells also available
● PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
● After you checkout we will begin production on your order. When your order is ready we will contact you with the freight amount for payment.
● All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. PressureWasher.net ships internationally with R&L Carriers. We do NOT mark-up freight, but we do get very competitive rates. Please contact us if you would like to use your own carrier.
● ORDER CANCELLATION ON ANY PRODUCTION ORDER AFTER 24 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE!
● There is a 10-14 day lead time for production on most machine orders. Common inventory items may ship faster.
● Rush orders available for an additional fee, contact us for details.