SGV3-13 Stationary Vacuum System
Sirocco™ SGV series vacuums are the most affordable, effective, multi-function vacuum systems on the market. Whether you’re cleaning tile floors, parking garages, or reclaiming fleet wash water, the SGV gas engine vacuums perform the job quickly and efficiently. With our equipment, EVERY demo is a compelling demo! It’s all about work-speed for the best possible profitability!
● 14/10 HP Electric Start Briggs & Stratton Engine / Vanguard (with key switch, battery cables, and remote battery mounting hardware) – ultra quiet and dependable, providing years of reliable service! (pictured with Kohler engine, no longer available)
● 3'' Stuorbilt Blower
● 5ft. Hi Temp 2'' Connect Hose (with 2'' camlock F x mpt adapters)
● 30 Gallon Vacuum Waste Tank (with snap-lock lid and beefy handles, dual 2'' hose barb inlets, 1.25" mpt tank drain with plug, camlock F x hose barb adapter for #1 inlet, rubber cap for #2 inlet, and 115vAC automatic pump out)
● Externally-Mounted XHD Check Valve (with 1.5' camlocks, and camlock F x hose barb adapter)
● High-Volume Slide-in Filter
● 2 – 50' x 2'' Vacuum Hoses (with cuffs)
● 1 – 2'' Hose Coupler (barb x barb)
● 1 – Puddle Sucker
● 1 – 18" Silt Filter
● 1 – 48” Sand Snake (just fill with sand, not included)
● 1 – Hard Surface Vac Wand with 14'' Squeegee Head
▪ Includes 2'' Hose Cuff x 1.5'' Tool Adapter
● Vibration Isolators with mounting hardware for quiet operation
● Camlock hose attachments make quick and easy setup of jobs
● Operating Instructions and Warning Sheets
● Rated 300 cfm at 14'' mercury lift (continuous)
We don’t cut corners on HP per cfm’s because the extra HP delivers the cfm’s through a longer 2” hoses. Our SGV systems suck very hard and can collapse a 55 gallon drum, so we use extra sturdy D.O.T. approved 30 gallon XHD “waste-hauling drums”. These are sand-blasted, rust protected and powder-coated to maintain abuseability, and appearance for many years.
● SC21V – 21" Vacuuming Surface Cleaner
● Secondary Silencers (for engine and vacuum blower)
● PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
● After you checkout we will begin production on your order. When your order is ready we will contact you with the freight amount for payment.
● All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. PressureWasher.net ships internationally with R&L Carriers. We do NOT mark-up freight, but we do get very competitive rates. Please contact us if you would like to use your own carrier.
● ORDER CANCELLATION ON ANY PRODUCTION ORDER AFTER 24 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE!
● There is a 10-14 day lead time for production on most machine orders. Common inventory items may ship faster.
● Rush orders available for an additional fee, contact us for details.