SHE4-2000 Stationary Hot Water Pressure Washer (Cage Frame)
BullDogPro™ Pressure Washers are the toughest on the market, built specifically for demanding applications... reliability, abuseability, serviceability, and the rapid elimination of downtime. Powered by industrial duty motors, BullDogPro™ systems feature premium tri-plunger pumps, plumbed for reliability and long term low cost. With our automatic shutdowns added, it is not uncommon for our pumps and motors to live 20-25 years with daily use! For serious cleaning you need serious equipment. There’s only one choice – BullDogPro™
● 5 HP Electric Motor
▪ Single Phase / 208-230v or 3 Phase / 208-460v (specify!)
▪ 24 volt "super-safe" contactor controls with optional
delay-off auto-shutdown (specify!)
▪ Ready for auto-start/stop or other controls!
● AR Pump (rated to 3.6 gpm)
▪ Slow-speed direct-drive (only 1750 rpm)
▪ High-volume bypass
▪ Beefy unloader valve
▪ 2,400 psi safety relief valve
▪ 140°F Temperature limit (prevents pump from overheating)
● 18" Natural Gas Fired Heater (convertible to propane)
● Trigger gun with wand assembly
▪ Includes set of 3 QC nozzles #4.0 (15°, 25°, 40°)
● 50ft. R2 gray high-pressure hose (pictured in black, no longer available)
● Triple-step powder-coated floor-standing cage frame with diamond-plate
▪ Includes vibration isolators for super quiet operation!
● Owner’s manual, operating instructions and warning sheets
● Rated to 3.6 gpm at 2000 psi
● Dimensions: 34" x 18" x 60" (L x W x H)
RECOMMENDED UPGRADES / ACCESSORIES:
● Low-Water Shutdown
● Auto Start / Stop Control
● PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
● After you checkout we will begin production on your order. When your order is ready we will contact you with the freight amount for payment.
● All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. PressureWasher.net ships internationally with R&L Carriers. We do NOT mark-up freight, but we do get very competitive rates. Please contact us if you would like to use your own carrier.
● ORDER CANCELLATION ON ANY PRODUCTION ORDER AFTER 24 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE!
● There is a 7-14 day lead time for production on most machine orders. Common
inventory items may ship faster.
● Rush orders available for an additional fee, contact us for details.