BullDogPro™ Pressure Washers are the toughest on the market, built specifically for demanding multi-user applications. Powered by industrial duty electric motors, BullDogPro™ pressure washers feature tri-plunger pumps plumbed for reliability, simplified troubleshooting and decades of long-term / low-cost. Nobody makes them more rebuildable or longer lasting – even our frames last 20-30 years! For serious cleaning you need serious equipment. There’s only one choice – BullDogPro™
● 5 HP Electric Motor (with 10 ft. power cord)
▪ Single Phase / 208-230v or 3 Phase / 208-460v (specify!)
▪ With 24 volt "super-safe" contactor controls
(ready for delay-off auto-shutdown, auto-start/stop or other controls)
● AR Pump (rated to 3.6 gpm)
▪ Slow-speed direct-drive (only 1750 rpm)
▪ High-volume bypass
▪ VR54 Unloader valve
▪ 2,400 psi safety relief valve
▪ 140°F Temperature limit (prevents pump from overheating)
● 25ft. Gray High Pressure Hose (with QC's, rated to 4,000 PSI)
▪ Pictured in blue (no longer available)
● 36" Rustproof Wand with Giant 21250 Trigger Gun (and QC's)
● QC Nozzle Set of 3 (15°, 25° and 40°)
▪ With downstream chemical injection
● Optional Hose Reel for additional $199.00 (specify!)
● Triple-step powder-coated frame (with 10” no-flat tires / wheels)
▪ ABS Cover panel (completely chemical resistant)
● Operating Instructions and Warning Sheets all included
● Rated 3.6 gpm at 2,000 psi
RECOMMENDED UPGRADES / ACCESSORIES:
● Low-Water Shutdown
● Auto Start / Stop Control
● PH-d16v Portable Diesel Fired Heater
● PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
● After you checkout we will begin production on your order. When your order is ready we will contact you with the freight amount for payment.
● All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. PressureWasher.net ships internationally with R&L Carriers. We do NOT mark-up freight, but we do get very competitive rates. Please contact us if you would like to use your own carrier.
● ORDER CANCELLATION ON ANY PRODUCTION ORDER AFTER 24 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE!
● There is a 10-14 day lead time for production on most machine orders. Common inventory items may ship faster.
● Rush orders available for an additional fee, contact us for details.