SGV3-13HR Stationary Vacuum (Air-Mover only)
***CALL FOR YOUR PRICE***
Sirocco™ SGV series vacuums are the most affordable, effective, multi-function vacuum systems on the market. Whether you’re cleaning tile floors, parking garages, or reclaiming fleet wash water, the SGV gas engine vacuums perform the job quickly and efficiently. With our equipment, EVERY demo is a compelling demo! It’s all about work-speed for the best possible profitability!
● ..14/10 HP Briggs & Stratton Electric Start Engine (specify!)
14/10 HP Vanguard Electric Start Engine includes:
▪ 9 Amp charging system
▪ CARB certified fuel system
▪ Key switch
▪ Battery Cables
▪ Remote mounting hardware
▪ NOTE: Requires 12v battery of 18 amp-hour rating or better
● 3" Sutorbilt Blower
▪ Industrial-grade, big oil-bath and bearings for super-long life!
▪ Inlet manifold system (2" Camlock male and 2½" hose barb)
▪ 1½" vacuum relief valve
▪ Back-mount vacuum gauge
▪ Added sight-glass
▪ Easy-access oilier cup for easily lubricating blower
▪ Also includes stainless steel silencer for the blower exhaust, which is
easily attached by the installer (dependent of configuration)
● Triple-step powder-coated frame
● Mounting hardware with vibration isolators
● Operating instructions and warning sheets
NOTE: This is just the air-mover! You will still need to supply all required hoses and accessories, including a vacuum waste tank to protect the blower! (see below)
● Rated 275 CFM at 14" mercury lift (continuous)
RECOMMENDED UPGRADES / ACCESSORIES:
● Fuel Cell (REQUIRED)
● Hoses & Tools (REQUIRED)
● Vacuum Waste Tank (REQUIRED)
● PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
● After you checkout we will begin production on your order. When your order is ready we will contact you with the freight amount for payment.
● All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. PressureWasher.net ships internationally with R&L Carriers. We do NOT mark-up freight, but we do get very competitive rates. Please contact us if you would like to use your own carrier.
● ORDER CANCELLATION ON ANY PRODUCTION ORDER AFTER 24 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE!
● There is a 7-14 day lead time for production on most machine orders.
● Common inventory items may ship faster. ● Rush orders available for an additional fee, contact us for details.