SGV4-35 Stationary Vacuum (Air-Mover)
Sirocco™ SGV series vacuums are the most affordable, effective, multi-function vacuum systems on the market. Whether you’re cleaning tile floors, parking garages, or reclaiming fleet wash water, the SGV gas engine vacuums perform the job quickly and efficiently. With our equipment, EVERY demo is a compelling demo! It’s all about work-speed for the best possible profitability!
● 35 HP Briggs & Stratton / Vanguard Engine
▪ Easy-starting, reliable, and very serviceable!
▪ 20 amp charging system
▪ Super lo-tone muffler keeps motor ultra-quiet
▪ Low-oil shutdown protection
▪ Easy access oil-drain for quick oil changes and improved maintenance
● 4" Sutorbilt Blower
▪ Industrial-grade, big oil-bath and bearings for super-long life!
▪ High-flow dual inlet manifold system (2" Camlock male and 2½" hose barb)
with dual 1½" vacuum relief valves
▪ Back-mount vacuum gauge
▪ Added sight-glass
▪ Also includes stainless steel silencer for the blower exhaust, which is
easily attached by the installer (dependent of configuration)
● Battery cables
● Triple-step powder-coated frame
● Mounting hardware with vibration isolators
● Operating instructions and warning sheets
NOTE: Requires CARB Certified fuel tank if purchasing for use in California!
NOTE: This is just the air-mover! You will still need to supply all required hoses and accessories, including a vacuum waste tank to protect the blower! (see below)
● Rated 550 CFM at 16" mercury lift (continuous)
RECOMMENDED UPGRADES / ACCESSORIES:
● Fuel Cell (REQUIRED)
● Hoses & Tools (REQUIRED)
● 12 Volt / 18 Amp Hour Battery (REQUIRED)
● Vacuum Waste Tank (REQUIRED)
● PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
● After you checkout we will begin production on your order. When your order is ready we will contact you with the freight amount for payment.
● All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. PressureWasher.net ships internationally with R&L Carriers. We do NOT mark-up freight, but we do get very competitive rates. Please contact us if you would like to use your own carrier.
● ORDER CANCELLATION ON ANY PRODUCTION ORDER AFTER 24 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE!
● There is a 7-14 day lead time for production on most machine orders.
● Common inventory items may ship faster. ● Rush orders available for an additional fee, contact us for details.