80 Gallon Vacuum Waste Tank (with Dual Auto Pump-Out)
Super-Capable Sirocco Vacuum Waste Tanks can be used with just about any vacuum reclaim system for the management of huge GPM’s and lots of dirt-load capacity, without choking the vacuum!
● 80 Gallon Roto-Molded XHD Polyethylene Tank (chemical resistant)
● 40+ gpm Influx Capacity
● Triple Inlets with Huge Inlet Basket Strainer
● Stainless Steel Cage Filter (to protect the vacuum)
● 2½" Vacuum Connection Barb for up to 600 cfm
● Dual Auto Pump-Outs each to 25 gpm (or 50 gpm open flow each, 100 gpm
total) with Check Valve and Camlocks
This automatically pumps out when vacuum is running!
● 2-to-1 Adapter for Single Discharge Connection
▪ NOTE: assembly fittings may be positioned differently than pictured
● 36” Debris Screen (10 mesh)
● 1½" Drain / Cleanout with Ball Valve and Camlock Fitting
Very easy to clean and flush!
● Preinstalled Super-Beefy Mounting Brackets
● Operating Instructions and Warning Sheets
● Dimensions: 58” x 25” x 46” (L x W x H)
● Power Requirements:
▪ 15 amps to start each Auto Pump-Out (or about 1500 generator watts)
▪ 6.3 amps to run each Auto Pump-Out
▪ Extension Cord Requirements (for starting current):
• Use 12 gauge cord for 50 ft.
• Use 10 gauge cord for 100 ft.
RECOMMENDED UPGRADES / ACCESSORIES:
● Discharge Hose
● Filter Bag (for dust)
● Additional Automatic Pump-Outs
● 3” Vacuum Connection Barb for up to 1200 cfm
● A variety of filters, internal and external to the Vacuum Waste Tanks are also available
● PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!
● After you checkout we will begin production on your order. When your order is ready we will contact you with the freight amount for payment.
● All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. PressureWasher.net ships internationally with R&L Carriers. We do NOT mark-up freight, but we do get very competitive rates. Please contact us if you would like to use your own carrier.
● ORDER CANCELLATION ON ANY PRODUCTION ORDER AFTER 24 HOURS IS SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE!
● There is a 10-14 day lead time for production on most machine orders. Common inventory items may ship faster.
● Rush orders available for an additional fee, contact us for details.